Kate Rigby is an expert in rapport building techniques. A Master NLP practitioner, qualified counsellor and life coach, she works with blue-chip companies, national charities and micro-entrepreneurs. Her delivery style is punchy, infectious and memorable. You can’t help but laugh and learn with her. The 5 mistakes she tackles are:
1. Not listening or asking the right questions to get high quality essential information.
2. Not truly believing that giving is good for people and that donors genuinely like to give and to help.
3. Not building trust and so failing to establish an essential emotional connection with your donors.
4. Failing to focus 100% on the potential donor.
5. Not being fully committed to the task.
This MP3 training material is 63 minutes long. It contains interviews and contributions from leading charity fundraising experts: Caroline Siddall - Director of Income generation at Nightingale Hospice and Rob Wood - a highly experienced coach, specialising in skills training for fundraisers.
By the end of this programme you will have gained valuable insights, learned practical techniques and will be confident enought to build positive, long lasting relationships with your donors.